Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Discover Your True Identity In Christ Today!

Dear Friend,

In my messages, you've often heard me share about my daughter Jessica. I love her intensely, and just holding her in my arms makes me feel like the richest man on earth!

And Jessica knows how much I love her. When she was younger and had nightmares, she'd just cry out, "Daddy! Daddy!" In a heartbeat, wherever I was and whatever I was doing, this Daddy would drop everything and rush to her side to hold her, comfort her and take care of things. If there was a "monster" under the bed, Daddy was there to take it down!

Today, that's still all it takes—just her cry of "Daddy!"—and all my love, power and resources are at her disposal in an instant.

Beloved, this is the kind of relationship that God wants to have with you! It is a close, intimate and loving relationship.

God wants you to know Him as your Father who loves you fiercely and unconditionally; and watches over you lovingly and tirelessly.

Why can we have this amazing relationship with Almighty God today?

It's because at the cross, Jesus lost His intimate relationship with the Father, so that you can have this intimate relationship with the Father. Jesus cried out "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?", so that today, as God's sons and daughters, we can cry out, "Abba, Father, thank You for always being with me to provide for me and protect me!"

So, no matter what circumstances you are faced with, run to Him like a little child, talk to Him about anything, and trust Him with everything. The Bible calls such a relationship with God the spirit of sonship.

God wants you to live life by a spirit of sonship.

In Romans 8:15, NIV, it says that you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom you cry out, "Abba, Father."

I love that! God is inviting us to enjoy a relationship with Him where we easily cry out to Him, "Daddy, Father!" This, my friend, is what it means to live by the spirit of sonship every day. Crying out "Daddy, Father!" fills your heart with such a confidence and blessed assurance that God is not just Almighty God, but also YOUR Daddy God.

Beloved, are you dealing with the consequences of a mistake you made? Worried about your children or your future? The moment you call out "Abba, Father! I need Your help!", you'll find your Daddy God near you, embracing you and surrounding you with His strength, His wisdom and His peace.

God has made you His precious son or daughter, and He can't wait to pour out His favor, His provision and ALL the other blessings that Jesus purchased for you on the cross!

So see yourself as God's beloved child today, and receive with confidence all that He desires to give you.

It is hard to share in this email all the things that happen when you exercise the spirit of sonship, and call God "Daddy." And that is why we have assembled some special resources to help you learn more about your Father's heart for you!

I pray that as you discover more about this truly personal, loving and intimate relationship that you can have with your heavenly Father, you'll be empowered to walk this Christian life victoriously!

Enjoying God's blessings as His beloved child,

JOSEPH PRINCE

P.S.
I want to personally thank you for your prayers and support. They continue to equip and enable us to share the gospel of grace with so many different people around the world. Thank you!

Remember, start walking in your true inheritance as a beloved child of God today. Request these new resources and discover the power, life and joy of sonship with the Father!

0 comments:

Post a Comment