Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Looking for Kenta and Taishi Uchima

I would like to meet Kenta Uchima (内間健太) and his little brother Taishi Uchima (内間太志) who resides in Canada right now. They have moved from Ginowan City, Okinawa, Japan in Desember 2006.

Kenta was 4 and Taishi was 2 years old at that time. Their mother is Korean, EE Yeonhee/EE Yeoni (李 ヨーニさん) or Youko Uchima/Yoko Uchima (内間洋子), their father is Okinawan, 内間清晴 (Kiyoharu Uchima).

I hope you're doing fine, and if you read this article please contact me through this blog. I am looking forward to meeting you again. Please come to Jakarta, Indonesia also.

PS:
Kenta, Tin neechan has your favorite omocha (yuubin car). I'll give it back to you later when I met you :D
I guess you're 10 now and old enough to make a Facebook account or something. Please do so. Miss you guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment